The Illusive Archaeology of the Exodus: November 11-13, 2019
In this seminar we will study the sparse archaeological clues that, with a discerning eye, can be examined to reveal how life would have been during the Exodus.
- Oppression and Salvation Geography
- The Pharaoh who “Knew not Moses”
- The Ten Plagues and Archaeology
- The Exodus and the Red Sea
- The Holy Mountain and Archaeology
- The Wilderness Wandering Stories
Biblical Roots of Interfaith Conflict and Understanding: November 13-15, 2019
This seminar begins with a foundational understanding of the roots of interfaith conflict and continues with an informed conversation about possible responses and solutions.
- Jewish, Christian and Muslim Hyper-Fundamentalism
- Origins & History of Three Major Faith Traditions in the Middle East
- The Problem of Killing in the Bible: The Struggle with Power and Justice
- The Difficulty of Wanting God to Be on Our Side
- Trying to Understand Those Who Hate for God
- What Are Appropriate Christian Responses to Conflict, War and Terrorism?
- Program only, one seminar: $202.00 (w/ book: $227.00)
- Program only, both seminars: $322.00 (w/ book: $372.00)
1.0 CEU’s given for each seminar attended.
For more info
Save the Date for 2020!
Topic 1: November 16-18, 2020
Topic 2: November 18-20, 2020